Saturday, December 28, 2013

February 2014 Planner Pages

Hello again!
I will continue to post planner pages here as I make them.  Be sure to follow me so that you can be updated each time I add a new month.
I also post my cards and crafty items so please take a look around my blog.  I have had a blog for a while but I am only now starting to explore what more I can do on here.  I had wanted to start a "teacher blog" when I was teaching Kinder but that got really overwhelming.  I didn't even get a chance to make one post on that blog.  I was swamped.  I like my little crafty blog.  I can post when I get a moment.
I did finish February's planner pages though.  Below are some pix of what they look like.
Details:  These printables fit in a Classic sized Franklin Covey Planner or DayTimer.  They print out on 8.5 x 11 paper, double-sided and cut in half.  
 You can download the February 2014 month at a glance page here.
You can download the February 2014 One page per day pages here.

Some FYI: This is a free printable for your personal use - NOT for sale.  If you share this with others please direct them or link back to my blog.  I appreciate it greatly!
Gracias for hanging out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!