Friday, December 27, 2013

Planner Pages - January 2014

I was part of a Facebook page that was started by Toni Hammersley from A Bowl Full of Lemons called Planner Addicts.  (Toni's actual site is pretty fantastic.  She is my hero of organization.)  I am somewhat organized on certain things but I could really get better at it. Unfortunately, because of human nature, the page was deleted because of some nastiness that people started...on a page about planners... ridiculous right?!?!  I had fun on that page though.  There was soooo much inspiration.  I was happy that there are other people out there as crazy as me. :-)
I was always in search of daily planner pages but could never find any that fit my needs.  I am pretty simple and straightforward on what I need and ready-made pages always had sections I didn't need or use.  Toni actually has a pretty phenomenal planner set called the Rainbow Planner.  Go and check it out.  It is beautiful.  
I ended up making my own pages.  They fit in a Classic sized Franklin Covey Planner or DayTimer.  You print them out on 8.5 x 11 paper and cut in half.  You need to change your settings to "double sided" though.  I have the month at a glance and daily pages.  I hope someone out there can use them.  Right now, I have January.  I will be posting February's pages soon.+
Below are pictures of what they look like along with the links to download them.  Hopefully it works.  This is the first time I have ever uploaded a file.  I am going to test them out but please let me know if you have any problems.

Download the 2014 January Two-page per month here.

Download the 2014 January Daily Planner pages here.

Again - I hope someone out there can use my pages.  I worked hard on them and I figure I can share them out there.  There are so many bloggers out there that have shared their files to make my life easier.
Just some FYI though: This is a free printable for your personal use - NOT for sale.  If you share this with others please direct them or link back to my blog.  I appreciate it greatly!
 Gracias for hanging out with me!

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much, these are the closest thing I have found to the way my brain looks at a page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I just added March and the rest of the months are coming soon!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!