Friday, January 17, 2014

March 2014 Planner Pages

Hi my friends, 
I am getting these done little by little.  As soon as I get these done I will start working on the 2015.  That way I can upload the whole year instead of month by month.  I hope some of you out there are able to enjoy them.  Thanks for coming by!
Here are the details again:  These printables fit in a Classic sized Franklin Covey Planner or DayTimer.  They print out on 8.5 x 11 paper, double-sided and cut in half.  
This is a free printable for your personal use - NOT for sale.  If you share this with others please direct them or link back to my blog.  I appreciate it greatly!
You can download the March Monthly Planner pages here.

You can download the March Daily Planner pages here.
Gracias for hanging out with me!

5 comments:

  1. thank you so much. they aren't quite perfection, but they are thee closest I have ever seen and they are working...which means I am actually using the pages!! woo and hoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you can use them. What would you add/subtract? I'm always looking for ideas.

      Delete
  2. drat....I had it all written out and I hit the wrong button and now it's gone. doy!
    Even if you didn't change a thing, I would still use them....they work so darn close to the way I think.
    Minor tweaks for how I do things:
    leave time slot blank for the 7am and 10pm because my days start and end earlier and later several days a week(5am and 11pm)
    switch the columns so time is by the rings and the to do is on the outside
    leave prayers and thoughts blank
    lose the picture and make the date one line and smaller for a little more room ( i write big and messy lol)
    make the to do area the wider of the two columns
    All very minor tweaks for how I do things. Somedays, like today, I keep a log of my phone calls and what not so i add a sheet to that week or use the lined areas you provide on the monthly view. You could sell this thing and I would buy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the input! Some of your ideas did make sense! I changed the layout (switched the columns, as well as making the time column smaller and the to do column bigger) and I did lose the pic on the daily pages. It was using too much ink anyway. :-) I ended up leaving a blank space before 7am and after 10pm. My days start earlier too but I don't usually add anything on my planner for those things. If I ever do though, at least I have that option. I will be uploading April's pages. Let me know what you think.

      Delete
  3. can't wait to see the new layout hope they work for you since they are your pages lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!