Wednesday, May 28, 2014

June Planner Pages

If anyone is downloading these planner pages, can you please let me know?  Just leave me a comment on this post.  I really like my pages and have definitely used them.  I am, however, needing more room to write stuff down since I am doing some side work for a friend.  I have more notes to take and more reminders and events to jot down.  I am having to go to Franklin Covey's 2 pages per day plan.  I can definitely make my own but I found out that it is so much cheaper to buy the ones already printed than to continue to print my own pages.  Ink is expensive.
I will begin using Franklin Covey's pages in July.  I will continue to make the rest of the year's pages if someone will leave me a comment and let me know they want to.  Otherwise, I will stop with June's pages.
Thanks for showing an interest!
Here are the details for the printables:  These fit in a Classic sized Franklin Covey Planner or DayTimer.  They print out on 8.5 x 11 paper, double-sided and cut in half.  
This is a free printable for your personal use - NOT for sale.  If you share this with others please direct them or link back to my blog.  I appreciate it greatly!
You can download the June Monthly Calendar here.
 You can download the June Page per day pages here.

5 comments:

  1. Would these fit in my Filofax Compact (Calipso)? it uses "personal" size papers.
    thanks!!!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These pages are meant to be printed on 8.5 x 11 paper and cut in half to 5.5 x 8.5. Sometimes, though, printers have settings on them where you can shrink your print out. You can try it that way and print at maybe 70% to fit the Filofax Compact size of 3.7 x 6.7.

      Delete
  2. I use them but if you are switching things out, no big. I would hate for you to waste precious time on something you don't use. I loved what I got to use. if you have a file I could update, I could make my own...ah heck or go back to franklin myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Regena. I just found your site,but I will definitely use the rest of the year's pages if you make them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you are up for it, I would love the file, even undated so I could make my own......your pages just work like my brain and since you already have the template, I won't have to strain my brain to figure it out. LOL even plain ol grayscale works for me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!