Thursday, July 10, 2014

July Planner Pages

I know that this might be too late for some of you.  I am so sorry.  The month of June, for me, has been a blur.  It just went by so fast.  Here are the July pages...maybe you could use the middle of the month.
The I will be creating another post with the templates of the pages.  That way, you can change the verbage and such if you feel like.  It would be just a template page so you will have to add the month and the day of the week.  The actual number dates are always the same.  They are in the order so that you can print front to back.  Of course,  you are able to change that as well if you want something different.
That will be on my next planner post and I will explain more about it on that one.
Here are the details for the printables:  These fit in a Classic sized Franklin Covey Planner or DayTimer.  They print out on 8.5 x 11 paper, double-sided and cut in half.  
This is a free printable for your personal use - NOT for sale.  If you share this with others please direct them or link back to my blog.  I appreciate it greatly!
 You can download the July Daily Planner pages here.
You can download the July Month Planner page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!