Sunday, August 10, 2014

Printable Daily Planner Pages Template

For the beginning of the year, I was using planner pages that I created myself.  They did me well and were extremely useful in the beginning of the year - but I started gaining more responsibilities in another job and I was needing more space to write than what I had.  
I decided to go back to my trusted Franklin Covey planner pages.  I have been using Franklin Covey off and on for about 11 years.  Every time I try another brand - I always end up going back to Franklin Covey.
I will share pix of my planner(s) in some of my future posts but right now I thought I would share with you the Template for the pages that I created.  I know there were some people that were interested.
Some info first - in order to successfully download and use the pages: 
You need Microsoft Publisher.  The font I used is called CK Letter Home.  I got it from a Creating Keepsakes CD - but they have it available here and here.  If you don't have the CK Letter Home font, it might look really funny when you open it up.  
You can probably get away with using another font.  Play with it and try it out if you are confident. 
The pages are all set up for printing on 8.5 x 11 paper for double-sided printing and to be cut in half.   These are sized to fit in a Classic sized Franklin Covey Planner or DayTimer.
There are two downloads - One of them is for months with 30 days.  The other is for months with 31 days.  Obviously, for February, you will have to delete some days.  You just have to type in the month and day of the week like I did in my previous pages, which you can check out here.  You will be able to see how I set them up.  
In Publisher, you can also change the color theme to what you like.  You can also change any of the wordings in the titles into whatever works best for you.
Yes, it is time consuming.  But it was worth it if you are able to use what is right for you.  Like I said, it was working for me for a while - but life changes and so did my needs.

Below is the what the template looks like for months with 30 days.  Like I said, just add the month you need and add the days of the week before each number.  
You can download it here.

Below is the template for months with 31 days.  They pretty much look exactly the same except you can see the change in the color scheme.  Also, at the end of the file  you will see the 31st day.  You can download it here.
Just remember online friends - This is a free printable for your personal use - NOT for sale. If you share this with others please direct them or link back to my blog.  
If you have any questions, just let me know.  
Also, if you do use it, please leave me a comment.  I sure would appreciate knowing who is getting some use out of these.  I have other things I've made which I will share in the coming few weeks/months as time allows.  
Follow me to keep yourself updated when I add new stuff.
Thanks!  Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!