Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Angel Whispers

My neighbor's daughter's birthday party was on Saturday. I had already made her son a card last month which I'll post another day. I just wanted to share this card. This is Angel Whispers from Wags and Whiskers. You can read about these awesome stamps at Lacey's blog.


The image was embossed on watercolor paper (thanks Lacey) and painted with Twinkling H2Os. The card base is SU Pretty in Pink. The DP is DCWV Animal Stack. I really like this stack of papers. Some of it has cute pages with animals but there are some really neat glittery pages. The ribbon and brad is from my stash. The spacer and charm are from Stamp and Create. The flowers are Got Flowers? from Paper Wishes. I also added Stickles to the angel wings and the butterfly wings.
My neighbor's daughter said it was better than her brother's card. She's cute!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!