Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Hunny Bunny

I call my husband Hunny Bunny. Or Honey Bunches of Oats. There is a story to each of those names and reasons which are quite funny but that's for another day.... :-)

Anyway, he had a birthday and I have been waiting a long time to use this stamp from High Hopes. It's called Bunny Love. I thought is was perfect. He really liked it too. I wish the pic was better but it was a dark stormy day outside so the natural lighting was not too bright.



I am entering it in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge 103. They are celebrating their 2nd anniversary and their theme is to celebrate! Katharina Frei is also giving away a cool prize. Check it out here.

I used an old sketch from Taylored Expressions (TECC48). The card base is PTI Kraft. The image was embossed on watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os. I used Cotton Ball White Fun Flock on their bellies and tails. You can't really tell in the pic though. It feels really cool though - Fuzzy! :-) The Birthday Sentiment was printed on SU Very Vanilla. The button is SU. The DP is SU Parisian Breeze.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! This is totally awesome!! Glad he liked it, too!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!