Friday, August 9, 2013

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge 110 Fairy Tale/Fantasy

I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!  I do believe in fairies! I do I do!
Say it with me!  Let's save Tinkerbell!
Or at least this precious fairy below!
Let's do it crafters! 
Load your card for the awesome new challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers and save some fairies (or any other fantasy characters you have in your craft haven)!
Don't forget:
Make sure you read the challenge rules that are posted at the
top of the Wags 'n Whiskers blog.  
One lucky participant will win a free Wags ‘nWhiskers Rubber Stamp!

You don’t have to use a Wags ‘n Whiskers image on your card, but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free Wags ‘n Whiskers Digi!
 This is Lacey Fairy!  Isn't she just B-E-A-U-tiful!  She is named after my friend, Lacey, who is co-owner of Wags 'n Whiskers.  I always thought this stamp was cute but after I inked her up, I liked it even more.
She is stamped onto watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2O's.  
I also really, really like the paper!  It is new from Stampin' Up called Eastern Elegance.  I am loving the colors.  I also really, really like the new In-Colors for SU.  
I am ordering a few packs little by little so I can hoard them.  :-)  
Other card details:
Base: SU Smokey Slate
Other paper: SU Coastal Cabana
To my friend stamp: Studio G
Flowers: Primas
Brads: My stash
 You can see the Stickles I used on the wings on the pic above...and really good on the pic below.
I colored another one and I am just waiting to make the card with her, but I was getting geared up for my boys' to start school this week!  
Yes..summer is over in our house...except not really...Florida - it's summer until it's winter.  We will visit the beach, the pool and Wet 'n Wild a few more times.  LOL!
I am linking this card up to the following challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays: Friendship
Stamp and Create: Glitter
The Crafter's Cafe: Furry Friends and/or Friendship
Created with Love Challenge: Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door: Anything Goes
Did you save a fairy?  Keep it going...I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful love the way it glitters. fantastic Job!! Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Remember to win the challenge you need to complete the blog hop and comment on each team members' blog and be a follower.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES 1st Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Yolanda, I love the background papers and the sparkly wings. Thanks for joining us at TCCCB this week for the 'Furry Friends/Friendship' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty and sparkly! Thank you for joining us at PTT! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Yolanda! Lovely image, love the stickles.
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful fairy...Lovely card...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at PTT...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!