Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bedtime Bear

I really need to learn how to use my camera. I have a Canon Rebel XSi. I am not a photographer. I usually use the manual settings. I take some really decent outdoor pics but I need to learn how to take some really good indoor pics and use the SLR settings. However you call it... I don't know photography lingo. I am wanting to take a photography class this summer...research, research...
Anyway, onto the card...
I am entering this one into the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #102 and the High Hopes Challenge 65 - Orange Brown plus circle.


Okay - I just have to say that I really like the polka dot glitter DP from DCWV Animal Stack. I am not happy that there were only two sheets of it. This paper is awesome. I have to share a Sketch Pad that I made using Kristina Werner's tutorial another day.... yes, using the same polka dot DP. :-)
The card base is PTI Summer Sunrise. The blue (SU Bashful Blue) was embossed with my Cuttlebug. I turned the TE Sketch on its side so that it would work with the big image. The stamp is High Hopes Bedtime Bear embossed on Watercolor Paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os. The spacer and star charm are from Stamp and Create.
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Great card Yolanda!! Love your colouring & nice layout too!!
    Blessings,
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Yolanda
    Beautiful colouring, love the glitter paper too.
    Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Thanks for playing the High Hopes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card Yolanda, beautiful colouring and love the polka dot glitter, Hope you can play again!

    Hugs,
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!