Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Last Year's Christmas

It's been forever since I've posted.  I guess it's okay since I don't really have a lot of followers and I don't post often enough.  LOL!
I just wanted to share these Christmas cards I made last year.  I know a lot of people out there have started their Christmas cards already.  I, however, have not.  I should get started soon though.  Anyways, here are my cards...
 On this first card, the pic I took was not very good.  It actually looked better in real life.  I did not write down all the card details but I will try my best to let you know what supplies I used.
The stamp is High Hopes Let Us Adore Him embossed on watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os.  The base is PTI Kraft.  The DP, I believe, is from DCWV Christmas Stack.  The Flowers are Primas and the brads are Stampin' Up (I think).  The charm is from Stamp and Create.
The bottom card is pretty much the same info, except it doesn't have a charm.



Gracias for hanging out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!