Monday, November 12, 2012

Fleur Lunchbox

I don't know if you all have tried My Time Made Easy Templates (MTME) by Lauren Meader.  She has the best SVGs.  They make wonderful quick gifts.  You can embellish them a lot or a little and you still get a cute project.
Now pair a MTME project with a cute stamp from The Greeting Farm and you've got awesomeness!
 Ok - first of all - sorry about the brightness and shinyness of the pix.  I had finished the project the same day I took the pic and was in a rush to leave my house.  Then I realized I had forgotten to take a picture of the project.  This was a birthday gift for the daughter of a friend.  So I took a picture of it in my car.  HA! :-)  Aaaannnnddd - it just so happened that I had some laminated paper in my car that I had to cut out - so hence the shiny background paper.
Anyway, this is TGF Fleur Anya.  She is stamped on watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os.  I used half pearls for the flowers in her hair.
 The lunchbox template is My Time Made Easy Boxed Lunch SVG.  It was very easy to put together.  Lauren Meader made sure to put in all the details for everything including the handle.  It was cut with SU Pink Piroutte.  The DP is DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies Stack.
 I covered a notepad with DP and put a piece in a match to make it all match.  I also added a strip of paper to the inside lid to put a gift card from Target.  As you can see - I took the color inspiration from the actual gift card.
 Challenge entered: The Greeting Farm - FFF: Anything but a Card.

Gracias for hanging out with me!
Yolie

1 comment:

  1. how super cute! i love lauren meader's templates too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!