Monday, November 18, 2013

Bubble Kid - Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge: Cards for Kids

Don't you wish you had more time to craft?  
Well, I actually had some time this weekend and then I got sucked into a book.  Didn't touch my laptop for a whole day because I wanted to finish my book.  
Of course, I had laundry to do...but I wanted to finish reading my book! :-)
Wags 'n Whiskers has a new challenge: Cards for Kids!  
Go make a card for any kid and link up to the W&W challenge.  

Make sure you read the challenge rules that are posted at the
top of the Wags 'n Whiskers blog.  
One lucky participant will win a free Wags ‘n Whiskers Rubber Stamp!
You don’t have to use a Wags ‘n Whiskers image on your card, but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free Wags ‘n Whiskers Digi!
Here is my card:
This card works for kids.  This particular card is for my friend.  She is a big kid.  Does that count?
This cutesy stamp is a digi called Bubble Fun.  You can also buy her as a rubber stamp.  She is printed onto watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os.  She is matted on SU Certainly Celery.  Right behind that matte is a piece of SU Bashful Blue that I spritzed with Pink Sprinkles Smooch Spritz.  I really like the "spritzed" look.  I also like saying "spritz".  Say it with me: Spritz.
On the pic below, you can see where I added some glaze to make the bubbles shiny and bubbly. 
Other card details:
DP: DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies
Charm from Stamp and Create
Twine: The Twinery Solid Peapod and Shore
Linkin up to these challenges - 
PartyTime Tuesdays - use Twine or Hemp
4Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Gracias for hanging out with me!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling when you get such a good book you hate putting it down -pretty paper and image and love the shiny bubbles-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!