Sunday, May 24, 2015

Lots of Layers

I know that so many of you crafters out there love those layers on your cards.  I have seen so many gorgeous cards that have layers upon layers.  I wish I was brave like you!
...But I'm not.  I'm ok with it.  I'll live.  I will persevere.\
I will survive....go ahead...sing that song out loud...you know you want to.  ;-)
Anyways - Wags 'n Whiskers has a new challenge.  Go and check it out.
It is Lots of Layers.  You fantastic people out there who are brave - enter the challenge!
Don't forget:
**Please read all of the rules at the top of the blog**
One lucky participant will win a free Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber stamp!
On to my card:
 This is Nichola.  She is a gorgeous fairy.  
She is stamped onto watercolor paper and colored with Twinklin' H2Os.  
 Other card details:
Base - SU Taken with Teal
DP - SU Soho Subway
Twine - The Twinery Solid Stone
Buttons - SU
 I used Stickles on the wings and added little jewels I bought at AC Moore.  
The sentiment is an old stamp set I bought at Joann's.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Cutie Pie Challenge - #87 Layer it Up
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - J is for Jewels
The Corrosive Challenge - #225 Anything Goes

Thanks for hanging out with me!

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card thank you for joining in at the cutie pies
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've layered this up beautifully! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous image, beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining in with our Jewels challenge with your lovely card.

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet image and love all the layers ! Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Great job with your coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at The Corrosive Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!