Friday, June 25, 2010

Charms

I think charms just add that extra little element to cards. I don't see them too often anymore though. The challenge this month over at the Stamp and Create blog is to use charms. I made this card for a friend of mine's daughter who had just had her ballet recital and then had her birthday party. This stamp was perfect for her.

Card Details: The stamp is called Tiny Dancer from Wags and Whiskers. It was embossed on watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os. The card base is PTI Aqua mist. The DP and the dark pink papers are from my stash. The light pink paper is SU Pretty in Pink. The ribbon is one that I got from my neighbor. It is white but it looks like pink in the picture. The flowers are Primas. The flower spacers and charm are from Stamp and Create. The brads are from my stash.

Thanks for hanging out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!