Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thank You Leaves.

Thank you's are so important.  It's sometimes hard to say thank you.  For me, it's sometimes hard to recieve a thank you when I do something.  I like to give thank you cards - but when I do something and someone says thank you - I'm like "Aw it was nothing."  I need to learn how to accept a thank you like Chick-fil-a and just say "my pleasure". :-)

I embossed the flower stamp from SU Fifth Avenue Floral with clear embossing powder.  The "thank you" stamp is from Studio G which I punched out using SU Modern Label Punch and added foam tape for some dimension.
Base - PTI Kraft; Matte - SU Pretty in Pink; Red - SU Cherry Cobbler; Ribbon - SU Satin Pretty in Pink; Pearls - Queen & Co Orchid.
The pink leaves are floral leaves I got at my neighbor's yard sale. 
The next card is basically the same layout.  I just used the same colors opposite.  The ribbon is from my stash and the pearls are still from Queen & Co.

 The flowers are not embossed on this card.  They are stamped in Versamark.

I am entering these cards in the challenge - Sentimental Sundays: Dimensions plus a sentiment.

Gracias for hanging out with me!
Yolie

3 comments:

  1. pretty! i love the flowers in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fantastic cards. Love the color palette. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and elegant card design. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!