Saturday, February 23, 2013

Ok - Yes Valentine's Again...

I told you I had more Valentiney stuff to post.  I craft early and post late - very late.  Aahh - woe is me..
This is a mailbox I made for my boys' teachers two years ago actually.  It was super easy to do.  The template was cut with my Cricut using a MTME template called Happy Mail.  Once you get all the pieces cut, it is pretty easy to assemble. 
 The red base is SU Real Red.  The pink is SU Pink Piroutte.  The DP is retired SU Sending Love.
 I filled it with Lindt Chocolates.  So so yummy.
The next project was super simple.  I made these M&M candy holders for the lovely ladies I work with.  The image is from a retired SU set called Happy Heart Day.  I stamped it using Rose Bud Memento Ink onto PTI White paper.  So easy and cute.
Gracias for hanging out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!