Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sweet Sixteen

Here is a card and box that I made a very, very long time ago.  It was for a Sweet Sixteen.  The box were just simple white boxes bought from either Michael's or Joann's - I can't remember.  The mom of the sixteen year old wanted to do something with them (because they were just plain white) but she couldn't figure out what to do.
 I stamped it with the big stamp from SU Baroque Motif (retired) with Lovely Lilac.
 The them was purple and gold.  So I added a gold scalloped squ and are I cut with my Cricut and added the info that was created on the computer.  I added some gold ribbon from Joann's.
 For the card - I embossed the same stamp from SU Baroque Motif with gold.  The flowers are primas; the bradas are from my stash.  I wanted to keep with the theme with the card.
Gracias for hanging out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!