Tuesday, March 26, 2013

High Hopes Challenge Dots and Stripes

High Hopes is has a new challenge - #167 Dots and Stripes.  I happen to have a card to share with you that fits right in!
 This is Baby Dragon.  He is absolutely precious!  I enjoyed coloring him.  He is just so stinkin' cute!
So the dots are on the blue paper which is from SU Itty Bitty Backgrounds and I guess you could say the green paper looks like dots.  I embossed the paper with my Cuttlebug and the mesh texture folder.  Stripes - Does plaid count as stripes?  I mean - there are vertical and horizontal stripes, right? :-) That paper is from DCWV All About Boy.
Other card details:  Base - PTI Orange Zest; Button - PTI Orange Zest; Twine - Divine Twine Green Apple 
Gracias for hanging out with me!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet lil guy. Thanks for playing along at High Hopes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!