Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mini Easter Baskets

Thought I would change it up and be on time for a holiday post! :-)
 
I made some little Easter baskets to give the the wonderful ladies I work with.  It all started with a bag of Starburst Jelly Beans.  I saw, I bought, I crafted.  There are lots of pics so please keep scrolling...
 These are baskets that I bought from the Dollar Tree.  They are in the wedding section.  They are perfect for something light like jelly beans or small treats.  If you plan on putting anything heavier in it, consider using a heavy weight cardstock.  These baskets are a bit flimsy.  They are perfect for these little treats.  Although the cardstock wrapped around it make it a little more sturdy.
The paper for all the baskets comes from DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack.
The ribbon on this basket is SU.
 This cross and sentiment stamp is from Clear Dollar Stamps Jesus Paid it All (which I think is only available as a digi now.
 I used different twine from both The Twinery and Divine Twine for some of the baskets as well.
 This is daisy I won from a challenge!!!
 
The charms are from Stamp and Create.
 
 The brads in the middle of the big flowers are from The Eyelet Outlet.
 
  
 The following pic shows the little bag of jelly beans tied with twine.  I added some pretty shredded paper also from the Dollar Tree to the bottom of the baskets to lift up and steady the bag of jelly beans.
 And here is a pic of all the cute baskets together.
Super easy and super quick and super cute! 
Gracias for hanging out with me!

2 comments:

  1. Those turned out great! Sure to be a big hit at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I loved mine. Thanks for thinking of us! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!