Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge 102: May Flowers

Congratulations to the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge winner!
One lucky winner will win a free Wags 'n Whiskers rubber stamp.  You don't have to use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp but if you do, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a free Wags 'n Whiskers digi.
Here is my card:
Card Details:
Stamp -He Loves Me embossed on watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os
Base - SU Bashful Blue
DP - MME Totally Girl 
Swirls - die cut with Sizzix Flourishes #11. 

The flowers I crocheted myself.  They are tiny and I added some green ribbon as the "leaves".  The brads are just plain yellow ones I think from Joann's. 
I am also entering this card in these challenges:
 Gracias for hanging out with me!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Yolanda and absolutely perfect for this weeks theme.

    Thanks so much for joining in my 'Passion for Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic that you crocheted those flowers yourself. They are the perfect compliment to your beautiful card.

    Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Yolanda, I love your crocheted flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Passion for Flowers challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!