Saturday, December 25, 2010

Herald Angel

I didn't really have time to make too many Christmas cards this year. This has only been the second year that I have made Christmas cards. I think I need to start my Christmas cards in the summer. I have little to no time in December. It isn't just my personal stuff that I do for Christmas... it's everything else. I also have my kids school stuff and my own class stuff. Crazy. I know there are so many of you out there that are in the same situation.

Anyway, I was able to make only about 10 of the following card. It didn't really take that long to make - it's just that I didn't have the time to sit.The card base is SU Riding Hood Red. The background DP is SU Very Vanilla stamped one of the snowflakes from SU Snow Swirled with SU Riding Hood Red ink. The other DP is from the DCWV Holiday Collection Stack. The image is High Hopes Herald Angel. It was embossed on watercolor paper that I cut with my Cricut with a Shaplie file from Penny Duncan Creations. I colored it with Twinkling H2Os. The matte is is SU Soft Suede. The charm is from Stamp and Create. The ribbon is from the Dollar Tree.
The following is the side view: The next card has the same HH Angel with a few different elements: The base is PTI Kraft Cardstock. The DP is DCWV Holiday Collection Stack. The ribbon is from Michaels. The flowers are primas. The brads are from my stash. The matte is SU Riding Hood Red.
The next pic is the side view: Thanks for hanging out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!