Monday, June 4, 2012

Teacher's Box

Another Teacher Project?? Sure.  Why not?!
This is a box I made last year for my youngest's 4th grade teacher.  She was pretty awesome.  She is a phenominal writing teacher.  She also tought them about Shakespeare and even had them do an adorable play.  So I made this box to look very regal.

This is just a paper mache box I got from either Joann's or AC Moore.  I painted the bottom dark purple and the top black.  I embossed some flourishes in gold and added some red jewels.  The letters were cut from gold paper with the Cricut.   
 On the bottom, I had taken the box to school and let the kids write their names on it with paint markers.  They really liked doing that.

 The inside is filled with goodies!  She loved it!  The kids were thrilled as well.

Gracias for hanging out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!