Thursday, March 7, 2013

Clowning Around

I just wanted to share that I was super honored to be invited to be a "Guest Bar-tender" with Raise the Bar!  I enjoy their challenges.  They have some good ones.  Their last challenge was in honor of National Carnival day.  I had no stamps that covered that one.  I knew my friend Lacey did!  She let me use her stamps because she is that awesome! 
 This is Juggles from High Hopes.  I generally don't really care for clowns.  Besides Ronald McDonald, I can pretty much pass on them.  But I think this guy is awesome.  I actually have a friend who has a big phobia against clowns - so I'm thinking this card is going to her.  Hahahaha!  Yes I am that evil.  :-) Ok - not evil - a prankster. :-)
Sorry about the lighting.  It was dark and I had to use flash.
Card deets: Base - PTI Orange Zest; DP - DCWV All Boys; Balloon Brads - to be honest, I cannot remember where I got them from because I have had them for years and years and yearss.  I do know that Eyelet Outlet has some super cute balloon brads.  The twine is from The Twinery (Denim & Mandarin).
 Gracias for hanging out with me!

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!