Monday, February 25, 2013

1,2,3,4 Recipe Challenge

Wags and Whiskers has a new challenge!  Its a 1,2,3,4 Recipe (1 image, 2 ribbons, 3 DP, 4 Embellies).
1 Image: W&W Happy Day embossed and colored with Twinkling H2Os.
2 Ribbons:  the black and pink ribbons come from my stash of scraps
3 DP:  All the DP comes from My Mind's Eye Totally Girl
 4 Embellies:  This one almost sent me over the edge.  I am a minimalist when it comes to card design.  Seriously.  I love everyone else's cards when they have lots of embellishments but I feel like I can pull it off.  My four embellishments are: (1) a ribbon charm hanging from the pink ribbon, (2) a half pearl from Queen & Co, (3&4) two dragonfly brads - I can't remember where I got them from. 
This was a good challenge.  Gracias for hanging with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!