Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sweets and Monkeys

I just made this birthday card with the High Hopes stamp - Cherry Chip Chimp.  This image is so cute.  He is drawn by Dustin Pike.  I have used this stamp quite a few times.  Here is another time I've used it.  There were more times but I don't have pictures of those cards.  It was usually a quick card I had to whip up for a birthday.  
 Chimp is stamped and embossed onto watercolor paper and colored with Twinklin' H2Os.
Base: PTI Poppy
Blue DP: Joann's 
Red DP and Lt. Blue cardstock: my stash
Buttons: my stash
Twine: Divine Twine Cherry
Rhinestones: Queen & Co. Sunflower Yellow
Sentiment Stamp: SU Felicidades Siempre
 In the next pic, you can see that I added glaze on the cherry and the sprinkles.
Challenges I am linking up to:
High Hopes: One for the boys
Alphabet Challenge: M is for Men Only
Craft your Passion: Sweet Treats
TSC Challenge: Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge: Birthdays

Thanks for hanging with me!

9 comments:

  1. This is just so cute. Loving the red and blue and the little star buttons.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thank you for joining the stamping chef challenge...
    -Christin, DT TSC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image, loving those star buttons. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. my goodness, this is so adorable and sweet!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! Adorable image and I love the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef for the challenge this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image.. so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week for our Sweet Treats Challenge. HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, thanks for playing along with us at High Hopes ... congrats on your win :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute.
    Thanks for sharing at Alphabet challenge.
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute Cute Cute, love the glossy cherry on top! Thanks for joining in The Corrosive Birthday Challenge. Wishing you the best of luck!
    DebbieM - TCC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!