Saturday, January 16, 2016

One in a Minion Tag

I have another tag to share.  This one is the Minions tag from this project.

This project is one of my most viewed posts.  Of course the Minions are super popular for children, but these were used for a bridal shower.
These tags are generic and can be used for any occasion!
Again - if you would like to use it, you can add it to a Word document or Photoshop or whatever you feel comfortable using.  It is a .jpeg so you can resize it however you want. Just click on it, then right click and save to your computer.
I added a bunch on Publisher.  I made it into about 2 inch circles and punch them out with my 2 1/4 circle punch from Stampin' Up - which they don't sell anymore - but you can find other sizes at Stampin' Up, Joann's, Michaels, AC Moore, Hobby Lobby or your local craft store.  
Please don't steal it and sell it.  Use it, share it, but please do not claim it as your own.  If you did use it, I would appreciate if you left me a comment of how you used it.  If you share this with others please direct them or link back to my blog.  If you have any questions, just let me know. 
Thanks for hanging out with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!