Sunday, July 21, 2013

Film Strip

Hey there!  Good to virtually see you again!  
I have a fun card for you today featuring some film strip.
If you remember using them, you have dated yourself.  And once again, so have I! :-)  
I have to say that I loved those film strip canisters.  They seemed so grown up to me.  I loved opening them up and running them through the inside of the camera...always being careful to not let too much light in. :-)
  I also don't miss them.  You know how many BAD pictures I took with those?!?!  
And how much money I wasted?!?!  Hahaha!
 I like the convenience of digital cameras with that wonderful option of "delete", as well as the fact that I only need to develop what I want.
 This is a stamp set from the set ROFL Taglines from There She Goes Stamps.  That company has some very funny and super cute sets.  In case you can't read the sentiment - it says: "Everyone has a photographic memory...some just don't have film."  It was a "just because" card for a friend.
The main film strip was stamped and embossed on watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os.  
Other card details:
Base - SU Basic Black
Film Strip background - smaller film case stamped onto SU Whisper White and also stamped with 
PTI Background Basics: Text Style with a light pink ink.
Pink DP - my stash
Ribbon - SU
 You can see the background words that were stamped a little better in the next pic.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenges - Anything Goes

Gracias for hanging out with me!
Smile! Click! Adios!

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. Love your sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining Our challenge at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so fun and witty! Love the images on this one. Gosh, film, I can't remember the last time I used it..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!