Friday, July 5, 2013

Sparkling Flutterby and Flowers

Hey dear crafting friends!  I'm hanging out here in Sunny Florida...angry that this weather is so annoying!!!  The days I want to go to the beach - it rains.  The days that I just hang out at home - sunny and beautiful.  Whatever!!  You would think I would be used to it.  I'm not.  It's annoying.  I still went to the beach even with gray skies...and got a sunburn.  Again - whatever! Grrrr... :-) :-) :-) :-)
So onto things that make me happy...crafting!
 This beauty is called Flutter Anya from TGF.  I have used her before plenty of times.  I love inking her up.  She just makes me happy.  She is embossed onto watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os.
I used Stickles glitter on her wings for that extra sparkly touch.  She just needed it.
 Other card details:
Base - SU Rose Red
DP - MME Totally Girl
Other paper - SU Pink Pirouette
"Feliz Cumpleanos" stamp - SU Felicidaded Siempre
Flower Ribbon - Michaels
Cabochan Flowers - SU Vintage Flowers 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Splendid Stamping Garden Variety Tuesday - Anything Goes
Anyone for Anya - Glitter Galore
Crafting When We Can - KIS (Keep it Simple)
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Gracias for hanging out with me!  Hopefully it's sunny where you are!

5 comments:

  1. So very adorable! I love how you colored her, sparkles are my fave too. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!! Wonderful colours - great birthday card :) Thank you for sharing at Anyone for Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! Sorry the weather is not cooperating. It has been a rainy year for us so far. Thank you for joining the GVT challenge this week at TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable!! I love her glittery wings! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please forgive me, Yolanda, for being late at commenting on your awesome card...the holidays have totally taken over my time. Your card is wonderfully done. Sure hope to see you this week, our new challenge has begun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!