Friday, June 29, 2012

Betty Boop

When I saw the stamp Cheeky Rockabilly from TGF, it reminded me of Betty Boop.  When my youngest was about four years old, he saw a pair of pajamas with Betty Boop on them and said "Look mom, it's Grandma."  I almost died laughing.  I asked him why she looked like Grandma and he said it was because of Betty's crazy hair.  I called Grandma up and she laughed as well.  Of course my mom took it as a compliment since Betty Boop has a rockin' body.  Since then, anytime we found Betty Boop stuff we always got it for her. 
This stamp was no exception.
I stamped Cheeky Rockabilly on watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os.  I carefully cut her out and put it on an SU Whisper White oval that was stamped with PTI Background Basics: Text Style.  Behind that is some red squares I had in my stash that I adhered to SU Whisper White.  That was adhered to some PTI Pure Poppy.  The buttons and ribbon are also from my stash.
This card is great for The Greeting Farm's challenge: four layers and a button and/or ribbon. 

Gracias for hanging out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!