Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Teacher in a bottle???

Not really - This is actually an Olive Garden salad dressing bottle.  We love Olive Garden salad dressing.  Their house italian dressing is delicious.   So every time we would go to Olive Garden we would buy one or two bottles to take home.  Of course their bottles are too pretty to throw away, so I wash them up and make a gift.  Super Easy!
 It is filled with Jelly Belly beans!
On the lid I used DP from SU Summer Picnic paper.  The ribbon along the lid and tied on the handle are scraps from my stash.
The bottom has uses a stamp from PTI Teacher's Apple.  The shape was cut from SU Very Vanilla using a PDC Shaplie.  The pears are from Stamp and Create.

Gracias for hanging out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!