Saturday, June 2, 2012

Gardens for Teachers

I know there are cute little gifts for teachers talking about helping your child "grow". The following gift could work for that. As it happens, when my oldest was in fifth grade, his teachers actually liked to garden. So I made this gift fairly quickly. 

 For both of these I used the template from MTME called Trendy Tool Tote.  I'm very simple when it comes to embellishments.  Please click on the link to check out the gallery that shows fabulous inspiration with this template.  For both of them, the base is PTI Kraft.  I cannot remember at all where the DP came from.  I believe it is from SU, but I am not sure.  The ribbon above is from my stash and the lace below is from Joann's.  I added a cute pot that I found at Home Depot as well as some seeds.

Gracias for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!