Monday, July 23, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays - Back in Black CFC62

I had colored my cow from TSG ROFL Taglines a few days ago but I didn't know what I was going to do with her yet.  I  hadn't yet thought of how I was going to incorporate her into a card.  I like looking through challenge blogs for inspiration and new ideas.  The problem is - by the time I finish the card the challenge is usually over.  I do get more time to craft in the summer but...  I am still grateful to have the inspiration and I still get to make my card - I just don't get to post to the challenge as often.
Not today folks!  I had a colored cow and when I clicked on CAS-ual Fridays CFC62 Back in Black challenge - I had inspiration for the prissy cow!

She is just so darn prissy - I have named her Miss Priss.  As an afterthought - next time I'm giving her "jewelry".  TSG has some really funny stamps. 
She is embossed on watercolor paper and colored in Twinkling H2Os.  Base: SU Basic Black.  Red Matte:  PTI Poppy Red.  Jewels:  Queen&Co (bought at AC Moore).
The next one is Miss Priss in Purple (SU Lavender Lace).

Gracias for hanging out with me!

2 comments:

  1. Totally cracking up at the sentiments! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! Love that image! Super cute. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!