Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cheeky Glamour

The Greeting Farm's Cheeky line is so sassy!  I like that word: Sassy!  :-)  This card is one I am entering into two challenges:  ABC Challenges - T for Two (use two of something in your creation) and Incy Wincy Designs - Let's Party.  There is actually two cards with the same layout and stamp, just different colors. 
 This Birthday (Party!!) card uses TGF Cheeky Glamour.  She is embossed and colored with Twinkling H2Os.  Base: SU Pink Piroutte.  The blue is from my scraps.  The red is SU Cherry Cobbler.  The thick, pink ribbon is the stiff kind flower shops use. 
 The Two elements I used are the roses that are SU Adornment Vintage Flowers.
 This next card has a PTI Kraft base lined with SU Bravo Burgandy.  The blue is from my scraps.  The netting is from Stamp and Create and the roses are from SU.


 Gracias for hanging out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!