Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Using Kraft

Wags n Whiskers has a challenge to use Kraft.  I really like using Kraft.  I think it goes with almost every color. 
I have to apologize for the pictures.  I took them at night when I finished the cards because I gave them to the receipients the next day.  I tried to clean them up as much as I could.
 These cards uses Skipping Stones Design stamp set Funny Coffee Vol 1.  This is such a funny set.  I was giving a gift certificate to Starbucks and though these images go perfect.   She truly looks like me first thing in the morning, except I have monster slippers - not bunny slippers.  Lol!  She is embossed on watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2Os.  Base: PTI Kraft.  DP: DCWV Flower Shower Stack.  Twine: Flax from The Twinery.  Button:  PTI Plum Pudding.  Clip: SU
 This is the same card but taken with flash so you can see how the paper shines.  Very cool paper.
 This card is the same layout, just in different colors.  Papers are the same as above.  Twine: Cherry from The Twinery.  Button: my stash.

Gracias for hanging out with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I truly appreciate it!